^~^

^~^

2011년 8월 17일 수요일

Skill Post

 Re - write compare&contrast article

 I like to go to a camp to learn leadership and English during vacation. Also, in camps I can make many friends. Also, I do not need to go to any academies! Therefore, I found some English camps.

 First, Big Apple Camp. This camp helps students to be ready for taking test such as SAT, there are many art classes. Students can improve their English ability and they can learn other cultures. Hoewver, the cap has a too short period of staying. Students may speak in Korea and therre is no outdoor activities.

 Secondly, I'll tell you about Ranch West Camp. In the Ranch West Camp, students can learn outside activities, they can stdy what students want, it has a perfect length of studying so students can find their own talents and can improve independence while they stay with unknown people. But, it focuses too narrow so it can be boring.

 As conclusion, I prefer Ranch West Camp than Big Apple Camp, because I like outdoor activities and I waant to study what I want. Also, it has a perfect length to study. So, I prefer Ranch West Camp than Big Apple Camp.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기